Fisher: You are 6 months old! I can not believe it! It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant, dreaming about you! You really do make our lives have so much purpose. No matter what we deal with at work or with friends, we come home to you and all is perfect in our world. You have been an absolute joy to have these past 6 months - and we are just getting started. I love your fiery personality, your smiles, the way you talk to me when we are on the way home from school, the way you carry on a conversation with Daddy, I love everything about you. You truly are the best part of me and I love watching you grow! We love you more than we could ever tell you : )
- Weighing about 15 pounds! You are getting SO big!
- 3-6 month clothes and a Size 2 diaper
- Sleeping 10-11 hours most nights
- Eating 5 oz every 3 hours- Moved from the sink to the infant tub (in the big tub)!
- Started eating cereal for breakfast as well as dinner
- You would get SO upset when everyone at school was eating lunch, so they started giving you cereal at lunch time too : )
- You spent the first night away! YaYa picked you up from school and you spent the night with her and PawPaw - you had so much fun but were so happy to see mommy and daddy the next day! We missed you SO much - the house just was not the same without you!
- First time you slept until 8:00 am!
- You held yourself in a Tri-Pod!
- Took a ride in your play car and LOVED it! You held onto the steering wheel and even grabbed for the keys : )
- You wake up SO happy! Mornings are my favorite with you.
- You love to watch Handy Manny in the mornings!
- We still rock you to sleep every night, and I LOVE that time with you.
- Your favorite toys are the worm rattle and the crinkly ABC book : )
Watching the parade
Helping Daddy mow the yard : )