Fisher: Words can not express how much I love you. In just one short (exciting, dramatic) month you have completely changed our lives. Everyone told me that a baby would change everything, but I ignored them thinking I could control everything. You proved me wrong. I have realized I can't control anything - well, most things : ) You have changed the way we view the world, relationships, friendships - and our priorities were quickly put into perspective. We love you so much and have enjoyed every minute with you.
- Eating about 2 oz every four hours - day and night
- Nursing some - Still trying to get milk in
- Weighing between 6 and 7 pounds
- Sleeping ALL the time - But that means you are growing big and strong : )
- Wearing Premie clothes
- Newborn diapers
- We were in NICU for 9 days because you couldn't wait to meet us : )
- We were in Peds for 4 days for your milk protein allergy
- Lifting your head during tummy time
- Love to be held - all the time - its ok, because we love it too! ALL I want to do it hold you : )
- Learned to fake burp so you could get more food quicker : )
I will not take a nap!
A typical evening in our home : )
Refusing the photo shoot that Mommy so desperately wanted!
Daddy - is this okay?!
Already sucking my thumb!