Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fisher Grows! 4 Months

FOUR MONTHS

Fisher: Are you really 4 months old?! I am such a mixture of emotions right now. I am so excited to see what new trick you will do next, and at the same time, I am so sad you are growing up SO fast! Your smiles light up our days so much! We can have the worst day ever and come home, see you smile, and all is well in the world. I had to go back to work when you were 16 weeks old. It was a hard thing to do, but I know it is what's best for you. I absolutely loved having you at home with me, but I knew you needed more stimulation and interaction with other babies. You LOVE going to school! We did hit the "4 month hiccup" with the whole sleeping situation. You enjoy waking up every night wanting to sleep with mommy. I give in every time - not sure if it's because I am exhausted or because I just crave the cuddle time with you. We are so proud of you baby boy and love you so much!

- 0-3 month clothes and a Size 1 diaper
- Sleeping 8-10 hours most nights, but waking up most nights wanting to sleep with mommy (of course I give in!)
- Eating 4 oz every 3-4 hours
- Weighing about 12 pounds!
- Mommy had to go back to work this month - you were 16 weeks old. It was a hard first week (for me) but you LOVE going to school : )
- You are officially a supported sitter!
- Giggling and cooing all the time
- Constantly smiling : ) We have a happy little man!
- Still love to look at the ceiling fan
- Strong grasp on fingers and mommy's hair
- You like toys that make noise, but do not grab for them yet
- LOVE to snuggle and sleep on our chests
- We have a great morning routine! You wake up about 6:30, eat your breakfast, watch Special Agent Oso, watch mommy get dressed (laughing at me), you get dressed, take a cat nap on the way to school, and wake up so happy : ) Ready for your day!

Morning before going back to work and going to school
 All dressed and ready for my first day of school!
LOVE bath time!
SO tired from playing at school all day!
Words can not express how much I love this face. 
Day 1 of cereal = FAIL

1 comment:

  1. Yay Fisher! I am so glad you finally caught that sweet little sad face of Fisher's! He is such a cutie pie!

    ReplyDelete