Friday, March 7, 2014

Picture Day

I absolutely love picture day at school.

I find it super exciting that I have a babe old enough to have school pictures. We get to pick out clothes and make sure hair is brushed and pray pictures are early in the day so things still look presentable. (AKA: There are no mysterious foods that we don't remember giving him smashed into that perfectly selected outfit.)




Honestly. How cute is one child allowed to be?!

After school, I couldn't wait to pick him up and ask how his pictures went. He informed me he has a "special picture day smile." I convinced him to show me said smile, and he begrudgingly obliged only after informing me I wasn't allowed to take his picture while he showcased said smile because apparently I am not a legit photographer. (Rude.)

This smile. This smile melts my heart and cracks me up at the same time. It is the biggest smile you have ever seen. Similar to the middle above picture, but forced. Which combines to equal awesomeness.

I can't wait to get the pictures back....

No comments:

Post a Comment