Monday, March 3, 2014

Just keeping it real...

So, after a two year hiatus, I have decided to give this little blogger world another shot. I mean, it doesn't take an extraordinary amount of time to hop on and document the life and times of my little man and my little life.

So many times over the past few years have I referenced this blog I slaved over for the first year of Fisher's life. You honestly don't realize the little moments that slip your mind, yet hold so dear (and possibly cry over) when they come back to you.

This is just the ordinary life of a working mom and wife. How I balance it all. What sites I stalk on how to dress presentable. How I teach my preschooler about the love of Christ. And how it all comes together to create this life I love.

... Starting tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to being part of the "dressing presentably" section :)

    ReplyDelete