Friday, June 17, 2011

Fisher Grows! 8 Months

EIGHT MONTHS


Fisher: How are you eight months old? Time has never gone by this fast. I am amazed by you every single day! When your daddy walks into a room and you immediately start laughing - it melts me. I love your "new" smile where you show off your bottom two teeth! You are just so proud of them! You went to Disney World this month and LOVED every second of it! It was the most fun daddy and I have ever had at Disney! (And we didn't even ride a single ride!) For the first time, you spent 2 nights away from us! We missed you so much, that I canceled my plans for Sunday and went to get you first thing in the morning! I can not get over how fast you are growing and how fast you are changing! You attempt some sort of a "wave" and some sort of "dance" when we clap for you! You LOVE Tucker (by love, I mean pulling his hair, of course)! Thank you, little man, for making our little world so much bigger. We love you more than you can imagine : )

- Weighing around 18 pounds
- Size 2 diapers
- 3-6 and some 6-9 month clothes
- Eating 5 oz every 3-4 hours
- Sleeping 10-12 hours
- Stage 2 baby food at breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- You love to hold your own bottle
- When you are not holding your bottle, your hands are in the "praying position" : )
- You grunt when you eat your baby food!
- You love to feed yourself with your spoon
- Started on a sippy cup (water after baby food) and do REALLY well with it!
- You never really want your pacifier, except to play with or at night time - but only for a few minutes
- You have 2 teeth on the bottom, and the top 2 will be poking through any day now
- I am noticing some curl in your hair...Just like your mommy : )
- You love to wave, dance, and to watch us wave and dance back at you like crazy people
- Went on your first road trip to Disney...We learned that we need a TV in the car for these long rides : )
- You are just the chubbiest thing - We can't go anywhere without someone commenting on your knee rolls
- You laugh at just the sight of your daddy
- You will do anything to impress PawPaw and are in love with your YaYa - maybe because she spoils you rotten!
- When you don't know someone very well you will let them hold you, but stare at me to make sure they are okay
- You only want me when you don't feel good : )
- Love to play in your jumper and with your Spin-a-Letter
- Daddy and I have daily battles on how you should be dressed...I am in to monogramming and bubbles, daddy is in to Ralph Lauren and onesies
- Bedtime is 8:00, and surprisingly you will go right to sleep when we lay you down!
- You said "ma-ma" this month - my heart literally stopped for a second!! I was SO excited! You also said "da" and "ba-ba" : )

First golf club!
Look what I can do!
He looks a bit sneaky here...

2 comments:

  1. Such great pictures Sarah! I love the one of him upside down with Tanner! What a sweet boy! PS- I have those pink Pj pants! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Sarah Kaye- he is so big and soooo gorgeous. Lisa Ard

    ReplyDelete